Monday, January 16, 2017

Carpe Diem #1125 - Road to Santiago - is part of the Tarot

Carpe Diem #1125 - Road to Santiago - is part of the Tarot

My Response to Carpe Diem #1125 -  Road to Santiago - about this is part of the Tarot

Now there is a mystery involved with the study of “The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho”.

Father Jordi is a sorcerer in the Tradition, he and Paulo have a conversation together which I will reproduce here in my tanka

perfume of the herbs
bring sweet smells when lighting 
father Jordi tells
there are four roads to follow
but there is a secret road 


 This is getting interesting I wonder that will be coming tomorrow?

7 comments:

  1. I liked that intriguing style of your tanka very much. Great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again, I appreciate your comments and happy you like my tanka tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, it's exciting, wonder what we are going to come across.
      I'm enjoying these prompt's, looking forward to the next episode.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Helene, this is very interesting what we are learning here. I feel like I have gone back to school. Happy days learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Elsie. I like the mystery of this.

    ReplyDelete