Monday, October 29, 2018

Path of a Happy Life




Path of a Happy Life is Respect for one another.

The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”― Oscar Wilde
For any relationship or marriage, the quote above is so true.
Nobody ever said a woman must obey her husband in everything, that would be a perfect marriage in most cases if it did happen.
But since there’s no such thing, as a perfect marriage, the husband (or wife)  will never be able to be perfect enough to let the wife (or husband) trust each other in everything.
“Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.”
After all, the Path of Romance is only an affair of the heart.
The path of true love is never ever, give up, there’s hope, for love is deep, pure, simple yet complicated.
Trust your love, for it is a great thing, for survival, with everything in your life.
These words come from a marriage of nearly 59 years in December..

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and one to remember. I'm sorry to hear you are shutting your WP site down but very happy to hear you will continue here at blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will follow you, but not sure how on Blogger, so I will save your link. All the best my friend.

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to get back to your page since I left this. Not easy through Blogger!!!!! I finally went back to your last post on Word Press and found you. I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to finish out OctWriPoMo2018.

    ReplyDelete