Thursday, October 25, 2018

Your Life is Full of Memories - Share



Your Life is Full of Memories - Share
Quote for Memories
Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future. - Mattie Stepanek

Fairy Mushroom Memories
Memories are for a lifetime
Time to share some childhood dreams
Pretty red mushrooms
Grew in our garden
Fairies were always in my dreams
Those pretty red mushrooms
that grew in our garden
Were always sheltering fairies in my dreams
I swear my dreams were always about fairies
Even in my darkest days of childhood illnesses
My memories of fairies floating around the room
Living under those red mushrooms
Now in my later years
Those fairies still don’t leave my dreams
Just let those little imps take me to heaven
My spirit will then be forever free
My dreams will continue to be forever
About red mushrooms and fairies, that make me happy
Just sharing my childhood dreams that are sappy
Keepsakes that are inspiring me in my later years.

No comments:

Post a Comment