Sunday, October 29, 2017

Carpe Diem #1291 Remembering to Forget (by Karunesh)

Carpe Diem #1291 Remembering to Forget (by Karunesh)

Today the last "musical" weekend starts with another wonderful composition by Karunesh.



This track is titled "Remembering to Forget" and it is taken from "Zen Breakfast", an album Karunesh created in 2001. This video was made by Awa68.

Remembering to Forget ... isn't it a wonderful idea? There are memories we have to cherish, but there are also memories to forget. Nothing wrong with of course. I cherish all my memories, but there are a few that I love to forget, but can't, because "bad" memories we need too. All our memories, good or bad, make us who we are and who we will become.

autumn storm
blows away bad and good memories
leaves dance through the streets

© Chèvrefeuille

My inspiration for a tanka poem after listening to BrunuhVille music.

me remembering
music so soft echoing
around the ranges
new age artist influence 

calming my mind and body

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful ... the feeling you describe comes close to the feeling I had as I discovered the beautiful music by Karunesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a wonderful experience listening to it.
      Thanks for giving us the chance to get to know composers with breathtaking music like Karunesh.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so soft echoing
    around the ranges
    new age artist influence

    New artists can make an immediate impact when they are good!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and writing a poem, I appreciate your visit.
    Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete